Panthera Dance Company offers local primary and secondary schools dance classes in and outside of the curriculum.
We have a proven background in teaching within schools in the Wiltshire Area, with Hatti having previously worked with schools such as Greentrees, Pembroke Park, St Josephs, St Edmunds and plenty more over the past 5 years.
The in-school opportunities we can provide are as follows:
- After school or Lunchtime enrichment clubs
- Commissioned Choreography classes for school plays, performances or competitions (such as the Rock Challenge)
- Enhancement Day Workshops (such as Sports or Arts days)
- Dance in PE Lessons (Primary or Secondary)
- One-off Workshops for GCSE or A Level student of Dance
- One-off Workshops for students with impairments
Dance can be an important element in the culture and lifestyle of young people nowadays, allowing them to enjoy exercise, de-stress and provide opportunities for self-expression.
Dance classes at schools will focus on:
- Creativity, through individualism, choreography and improving performance abilities.
- Providing a safe and judgement free environment where the children can enjoy what they’re learning.
- Improving confidence through short performances and showcases of learning.
- Creating friendships and learning about teamwork through group tasks.
- Enhancing self-discipline awareness through solo tasks and goal setting.
- And of course, learning the basics of Street and Contemporary Dance, the most popular genres of dance in today’s society.
If you feel that any of the above are opportunities which would suit your school, then please do not hesitate to contact us in the first instance. We are confident we would be able to create a bespoke package to suit your needs.
Our school classes, both in and out of the curriculum, are in high demand. We are constantly changing our timetable to add new schools. It is therefore recommended that you communicate with our schools team at the earliest opportunity, to ensure you are at the forefront of our planning for next term.
For further information please email us here
Classes taught by Panthera Dance Company in schools:
February – July:
3.15-4.15pm – Coombe Bissett Primary School After School Dance Club
3.30-4.30pm – Wardour Catholic Primary School
1-2.30pm – Woodford Valley C of E Academy PE Lessons
3-4pm – Longford Primary School
3-4pm – Woodford Valley C of E Academy After School Dance Club KS1
3-4pm – Woodford Valley C of E Academy After School Dance Club KS2
12-1pm – Sarum Academy – Dance in PE
3-4pm – Durrington Infants Dance Club